Saturday 26 August 2017

Home


Hey everyone. Here's my take on this month's sketch/word challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The photo is  of my daughter and her little family, outside their home on Mother's Day.  I used Simple Stories' 'Domestic Bliss' collection for this layout. The little ribbon flower was from Maya Road.


For the background I used Prima's Tropical watercolors. I mixed the blue and green to make this beautiful teal color. The navy was a distress ink from Ranger. For the word part of the challenge I used the following:

T : thread, Tropicals watercolor from Prima
R : ribbon flower, Ranger distress ink
A : alphas
V : vellum
E : ephemera, enamel dots
L : Lawn Fawn twine

Below are more close ups and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the SOS blog for lots of great inspiration!!

Michelle



2 comments: