Tuesday 16 January 2018

Hello Winter


Hey everyone. I have a layout to share based on Scrap Our Stash's first Golden Globe Stash Challenge. The photos are of my grandson seeing snow for the first time. For the challenge I created a winter themed layout and used winter in the title. For the background I applied gesso first and then using the packaging technique applied some distress ink. I then added some red and green splatters.


The vellum snowflakes were made with a Sizzix die. I then placed glittery clear enamel dots from Your Next Stamp in the center.



I used pattern papers, ephemera and stickers from Simple Stories 'Sub-Zero' collection. To finish things off, I watered down some white acrylic paint, and splattered it around the layout.


Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for SOS' next new challenge.

Michelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment